Nonprofits / AWS TechAction / ...
Empowering nonprofits and credit unions to build, modernize, and scale donor, member, and fundraising solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS for Data: Unifying Data to Boost Fundraising Outcomes
Learn how your organization can leverage cloud solutions to enhance fundraising initiatives, donor engagement, and program services, as well as overall organizational performance.
TechAction helps nonprofits and credit unions access the resources they need to successfully start, grow, and innovate with AWS. These resources include up to $5,000 in AWS Promotional Credit, access to training and partners, community events and forums, and ready-made solutions as well as content and guidance.
Never miss an update. TechAction is constantly evolving and adding more resources for nonprofits. Stay in the know by subscribing below.
AWS TechAction credit is AWS Promotional Credit that offset costs associated with launching nonprofit workloads on AWS, as your organization builds towards long-term success. Based on the scope and complexity of your project, nonprofits have the opportunity to receive up to $5,000 USD in AWS TechAction credit. Apply here.
In addition to the TechAction program, we also provide nonprofits AWS Promotional Credit support through the AWS Nonprofit Credit Program, which provides $1,000 USD annually to nonprofits globally. Learn more.
Join our active community of like-minded nonprofit leaders and technologists to share learnings, offer support, and inspire one another with what’s possible.
Contribute to conversations on re:Post and learn about upcoming in-person events in your area by subscribing to the TechAction newsletter.
Training and enablement support
Connect with AWS experts, access cloud training and tutorials, and leverage partners, technologists, and ready-made solutions to bring your ideas to life on AWS.
- Contact us to get connected with an AWS Nonprofit expert
- Engage with AWS Digital Engagement educational content
- Follow along in this hands-on workshop focused on Building Customer Experiences for technical marketers
- Dive deep with AWS no-cost digital training, tutorials, and hands-on labs
- Tap freelance technology talent through AWS IQ
- Access our business decision maker cloud ramp up guide
- Explore nonprofit partners by visiting the AWS Nonprofit Partner Competency
- Explore personalized communications partners
Please review the program's FAQ for more information.
Modernize your fundraising, donor and member experiences
Make your data work for you through modernizing your applications and bringing your data together to ensure your employees have a secure, accessible, and shared source of truth.
Leverage capabilities such as analytics and machine learning to understand and analyze your data, in an automated way, to transform donor and member engagement strategies.
Delight your donors or members with compelling, easy to use digital capabilities and personalize outreach through data-driven marketing and communication tools.
Meet your donors and members where they are with multi-channel communication tools such as call centers and AI/ML-driven chatbots and voice technology.
Get inspired by your nonprofit peers
Explore how nonprofits of all sizes and mission areas are using AWS for goals related to fundraising, donor and member engagement.
Digitally transform member engagement
Read how one nonprofit digitally transformed to support art and culture in a changing world.
Gain insights from data
Watch the ways Share our Strength breaks down silos to put their donor data to work.
Featured solutions & technical guidance
Leverage technical how-to resources developed by nonprofit solution architects which will take you step by step through how to launch high value workloads.
Cloud Call Center for nonprofits
By adopting Cloud Call Center solutions on AWS, nonprofits can connect callers with the right information faster and better serve their needs.
Unify data with a data lake
Build and store your data lakes on AWS to gain deeper insights than with traditional data silos and data warehouses allow.
Predictive Engagement with Machine Learning
Provide a simple architecture that automates the process of making predictive recommendations based on user activity.
- How to use machine learning to help with fundraising activities
- How to build secure data lakes to accelerate your nonprofit’s mission
- How to visualize donor data with Amazon QuickSight
- How to leverage Amazon Connect to enhance community services
- How to orchestrate and monitor multichannel messaging with Amazon Pinpoint
- How to create an AI-powered marketing solution for sentiment analysis and engagement
- How to establish the fundamentals of a modern data strategy
- How to leverage data and analytics to unlock any insight
Partner spotlight & resources
Power your fundraising, donor and member engagement projects with AWS TechAction
Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced builder, TechAction has the resources you need to delight donors, manage members, and advance fundraising goals.