The AWS Service Delivery Program is designed to validate AWS Partners that have deep technical knowledge, experience, and proven success in delivering specific AWS services to customers.
From helping customers run serverless code with AWS Lambda to deploying managed, secure, reliable, and high-performing Windows-based solutions on Amazon EC2 Windows, AWS Service Delivery Partners follow best practices to support customers' unique use cases.
Gain more visibility with customers, AWS Sales, and service teams:
- AWS service-webpage listing
- APN Blog new-partner post company listing
- AWS Partner badge with program designation
- AWS Partner Solutions Finder priority ranking
- Marketing Playbook and Toolkit
Dive deep with AWS subject matter experts and events by leveraging:
AWS GameDay Partner Benefits
- GameDay Partner League to upskill with AWS experts
- GameDay Quests Developer Kit (QDK) to market and sell your software
- GameDay Beta test previews to preview content and shape GameDays
Deeper Learning Series
- NDA product roadmap and feature release previews
- Q&A sessions with AWS experts
Fulfill pre-requisites with a service designation to unlock these additional benefits and opportunities:
- Marketing Developing Funds (MDF) per designation to drive demand generation and go-to-market activities
- APN Customer Engagements (ACE) program access for AWS Select Tier Services Partners to co-sell with AWS and drive more business
- APN TV and APN Blog opportunities to submit content for greater customer visibility
Access incremental benefits unique for select AWS services, including:
- Additional funding, credits, and discounts
- Invitation to advanced bootcamps and private launches
Are you an AWS customer?
Morris & Opazo
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Services Path
- Enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Upon meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Services Path, i.e., achieve AWS Partner Select Tier, become eligible to apply for the AWS Service Delivery designation.
Step 3: Choose your AWS Service Delivery designations
Step 4: Apply
- Upon meeting the program requirements, you can apply to the AWS Service Delivery Program in Partner Central > View My APN Account.
- For step-by-step guidance on how to apply for the program, refer to the AWS Service Delivery Program Guide available in Partner Central.
- Upon achieving an AWS Service Delivery designation, you will receive a series of welcome emails outlining the AWS Service Delivery Benefits in detail. These emails explain how to access your funding, marketing, and elite technical enablement benefits. You can immediately start taking advantage of AWS Partner benefits, including your AWS Partner badge with AWS Service Delivery designation.
“Being in the AWS Service Delivery Program builds confidence and credibility in the type of work we do.”
- Ross Bowman, Cloud Alliances Manager, Toptal
“Through AWS, we get access to knowledge, new technologies, and resources we can include in our solutions.”
- Marcelo Rybertt, Country Manager and CTO, Morris & Opazo
“The AWS Service Delivery Program has brought us significant value because it enables us to deliver our solutions more effectively.”
- Rinosh Kurian, Director, Digital Solutions, AspireNXT
AWS Service Delivery Designations
Identify the AWS Service Delivery designation that aligns best with your offering. You may apply for one or more designations depending on your business needs. AWS services with designations in the AWS Service Delivery Program are chosen based on factors including a high customer demand for validated, experienced AWS Partners to help them be successful with that service.
Amazon RDS Partners deliver solutions to help customers manage complex and time-consuming work including new Amazon RDS implementations, database migrations, and building compatible tools. Amazon RDS Partners deliver solutions across seven database engines: Aurora MySQL, Aurora PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, and SQL Server.
AWS Database Migration Service Partners help customers migrate databases to AWS easily and securely while minimizing application downtime. AWS Database Migration Service Partners support both homogeneous migrations such as Oracle to Oracle, as well as heterogeneous migrations between different database platforms, such as Oracle to Amazon Aurora or Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL.
AWS Server Migration Service (SMS) Partners help customers implement AWS SMS to migrate on-premise workloads to AWS. They also help customers to manage a customized replication schedule designed for large-scale migrations and enable customers to automate, schedule, and track incremental replications of live server volumes.
Networking and Content Delivery Services
Amazon CloudFront Partners help AWS customers deploy a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of websites, APIs, video content, or other web assets. By helping customers deploy Amazon CloudFront, these partners give developers and businesses an easy way to optimize performance, accelerate content, and reduce costs.
AWS Direct Connect Partners provide flexibility and choices on how to connect with AWS, including Dedicated Connections, greater than 500 Mbps capacity Hosted Connections, and enhanced monitoring of the network link between Direct Connect Partners and AWS. To learn more, download the AWS Direct Connect Partner Guide.
Serverless Computing Services
Amazon Kinesis Partners help customers deploy Amazon Kinesis, a platform for streaming data on AWS. These partners offer powerful services to make it easy to load and analyze streaming data, and also provide the ability to build custom streaming data applications for specialized needs.
Amazon Redshift Partners deploy analytics solutions leveraging Amazon Redshift as data warehouse and extract-load-transform service. These partners develop solutions that integrate Amazon Redshift with purpose-built AWS analytics services, providing customers a modern scalable, secure, and cost-effective analytics solution.
Amazon QuickSight Partners help AWS customers to develop meaningful business insights through Amazon Quicksight to automatically scale tens to tens of thousands of users without any infrastructure to manage. Additionally, Amazon QuickSight Partners help customers to scale their BI solution to minimize cost and optimize performance.
AWS CloudFormation Partners enable AWS customers, developers, and system administrators develop an easy way to use infrastructure as code. They provide an easy way to create and manage a collection of related AWS resources, provisioning and updating them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
AWS Service Catalog Partners help create catalogs of IT services that are approved by the customer’s organization for use on AWS. With AWS Service Catalog, customers and partners can centrally manage commonly deployed IT services to help achieve consistent governance and meet compliance requirements while enabling users to self-provision approved services.
AWS Config Partners enable AWS customers to assess, audit, and evaluate the configurations of their AWS resources. With AWS Config, customers and AWS Partners can review changes in configurations and relationships between AWS resources, dive into detailed resource configuration histories, and determine overall compliance against the configurations specified.
AWS Systems Manager Partners enable AWS customers to automatically collect software inventory, apply OS patches, create system images, configure Windows and Linux operating systems, and automate operational tasks. Through AWS Systems Manager Partners, customers can easily operate and manage infrastructure securely at scale.
AWS GovCloud (US) Partners help US government and regulated industry customers with architecting, operating, and managing workloads in AWS GovCloud (US) regions. They help customers handling sensitive data and workloads implement mission-oriented systems and applications in the region that address compliance standards (e.g. FedRAMP, SRG, ITAR, CJIS), reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation.