This library provides an API for using Amazon's S3 service (see http://s3.amazonaws.com). Its design goals are:
- To provide a simple and straightforward API for accessing all of S3's functionality
- To not require the developer using libs3 to need to know anything about:
In other words, this API is meant to stand on its own, without requiring any implicit knowledge of how S3 services are accessed using HTTP protocols.
- To be usable from multithreaded code
- To be usable by code which wants to process multiple S3 requests simultaneously from a single thread
- To be usable in the simple, straightforward way using sequentialized blocking requests