AWS Developer Tools Blog
AWS re:Invent Wrap Up
We’re all back in the office after a great week at re:Invent! We enjoyed meeting so many customers and hearing feedback from you on how you’re using the AWS services, SDKs, and tools.
If you weren’t able to attend AWS re:Invent this year, you can still check out lots of great video content online:
- Day 1 Keynote: Andy Jassy
- Day 2 Keynote: Werner Vogels
- Fireside Chat with Jeff Bezos & Werner Vogels
The technical sessions are being uploaded, too, including the sessions Zach and I presented:
- Being Productive with the AWS SDK for Java
- Develop, Deploy and Debug with Eclipse and the AWS SDK for Java
There’s lots more, all available on the AmazonWebServices channel on YouTube.
What did you enjoy most about AWS re:Invent? You can find a survey for the whole conference, as well as individual surveys for each technical session you attended on the AWS re:Invent Sessions page. Surveys will be open until the end of the week (December 7th), so hurry and get your feedback in!