AWS News Blog
AWS Marketplace Update – Support for ISVs Based in the EU
AWS Marketplace allows AWS customers to find, buy, and immediately start using cloud-based applications developed by Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). AWS customers collectively rack up 205 million hours per month of AWS Marketplace usage as they make use of over 2,700 offerings from over 925 ISVs.
Support for EU-Based ISVs
ISVs based in the European Union can now register their products in AWS Marketplace without having to create a US-based entity.
The following EU-based ISVs have already listed their products:
- EXASOL AG – EXASOL Analytic Database
- Data Virtuality GmbH – datavirtuality
- Quasardb – quasardb XTP
- ThinkParQ GmbH – BeeGFS
- Alces Flight Ltd – Alces Flight Compute
- ABSTRIUM / Pydio – Pydio Enterprise
- Hyperglance – Hyperglance
- MikroTik – Cloud Hosted Router
- PerunWorks – Zenected Threat Defense VPN
- Cinegy GmbH – Cinegy Air Pro
- Tikal Technologies – elasticRTC
- Fenix Engineering Solutions – nanoAPPs OCS Odoo v8 Spanish Pymes Edition
- Arcusys – Valamis
- Idu Software – idu-Concept
To learn more about their offerings, check our our new Software Solutions from European ISVs page!
Come on In
If you are a US or EU-based ISV and would like to list and sell your products in AWS Marketplace, visit our Sell on AWS Marketplace page.
PS – Other recent feature additions to AWS Marketplace include Support for Clusters and AWS Resources and Additional Pricing Options for Sellers. Also, AWS customers can now request multi-year subscriptions to select products in AWS Marketplace at a negotiated discount from the software vendor (discounts on multi-year subscriptions vary by product and vendor). For more information on the eligible products and vendors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.