Join us for a CloudFormation Office Hours Hangout
We’re hosting CloudFormation Office Hours next week at 9:00a.m. PST on Thursday, January 30th and you’re invited!
Sign up or learn more at http://bit.ly/cfnoh2_bg
We’ll be joined by a CloudFormation software engineer to learn about authenticated file downloads in
cfn-init. We’ll also look at top forum items, and – of course – answer your questions, live!
Last month we hosted our first CloudFormation Hangout to summarize the new features that CloudFormation saw in 2013 and to give you a chance to ask questions. We held another Hangout last week where we discussed Mustache support in CloudFormation, reviewed a few top forum posts, and again took your questions. If you missed either of those sessions, all of the content – including agenda, samples, templates, and a recording of the session – are available on GitHub.
Help Build the Agenda
You can see the agenda for next week’s session on GitHub at https://github.com/evandbrown/aws-hangouts/tree/master/20140130_cfn. We’d also to love to hear what items you’d like to see on the agenda! Send us an e-mail (evbrown (at) amazon.com), or even better, make your changes to the agenda on GitHub and send us a Pull Request! Do it in a few easy steps:
- Go to the repo: https://github.com/evandbrown/aws-hangouts
- Click ‘Fork’. This copies the repo into your account
- Open the README.md in the folder for the upcoming session (i.e., 20140130_cfn/)
- Click ‘Edit’, make your changes right in the browser (!) to the Community Agenda Suggestions section, and click ‘Commit Changes’
- Click ‘Pull Requests’ in the right sidebar, then click ‘New pull request’
We’re excited to have you help inform the things we talk about during Office Hours!