AWS re:Invent 2019 – Telecom Industry Guide
From December 2 to December 6, more than 60,000 attendees will spread out across six venues on the Las Vegas Strip, which promises to make re:Invent 2019 the biggest re:Invent yet.
For Telecom attendees looking to get the most out of their experience, follow the steps below:
- Register for re:Invent
- Take a look at all of the Telecom sessions available, as well as lots of other information including logistics and additional activities, in our curated Telecom Attendee Guide.
- Start planning your schedule now by favoriting sessions you are interested in.
- We are also adding something new this year with a Telecom Networking Lounge located in the MGM, Level 3- Pre-Function Foyer. The attendee guide will highlight activities taking place in the lounge such as additional lightning talks, chalk talks, meet the speaker opportunities and social events throughout re:Invent.
- Please take special note to register for the Telecom Leadership Session highlighting Cody Sanford, CIO of T-Mobile on Wednesday, Dec 4, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM– MGM, Level 1, Boulevard Ballroom 158 – T1. Come meet Cody and senior leaders for a meet and great in the Telco Lounge following the session.
- In addition, look for a special Telecom session to be released after Andy Jassy’s keynote on Tuesday. This session will be located in the MGM and take place on Thursday from 2:30 PM-3:30 PM- MGM, Level 1, Boulevard Ballroom 158 – T. A Telecom Social will follow in the Telco Networking Lounge on Thursday from 3:30 PM-5:30 PM- MGM, Level 3, Pre-Function Foyer. Come join in the fun.
TLC205-L- LEADERSHIP SESSION: Join AWS Leadership and T-Mobile CIO Cody Sanford in a rapid AWS cloud-native journey
TLC303- How Vodafone’s Intelligent Care Platform utilizes AWS
NET208-S- Unleashing 5G Power
TLC304- Zero to Cloud- British Telecom’s Journey
TLC305- Telecom Special Session- Announced after Andy Jassy Keynote
TLC203- SMS to 5G: Out of the Box IoT
TLC202- Telco Assurance Cloud
TLC302- Securely Scale your VoIP
TLC301- AI- driven churn & fraud detection
TLC204- Implementing Telco Analytics
See you in Last Vegas!