AWS Marketplace at re:Invent, week of December 14
Here are AWS Marketplace sessions you can register for and view at re:Invent this week! Each session is held three times, in Pacific Standard Time (PST), Singapore Standard Time (SST), and London Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zones. Be sure to check the linked catalog listing, as dates and times may change.
Over 59 million people play daily fantasy sports each year in the US. In football, it’s hard to pick the optimal lineup because there are billions of combinations. In this session, you learn how to use AWS Data Exchange and Amazon SageMaker to optimize your daily fantasy sports football lineups using data from Stats Perform, giving you a head start. You see how to train a model to provide a pool of players with the most upside and pick the best lineup from that pool, all while staying under the salary cap.
- Tuesday, December 15, 11:30 AM-12:00 PM PST
- Wednesday, December 16, 11:30 AM-12:00 SST
- Wednesday, December 16, 11:30 AM-12:00 GMT
Sensitive health data must be protected to ensure patient privacy, and healthcare organizations need to ensure that IT infrastructure is compliant with changing policies and regulations. In this session, learn how healthcare providers can address compliance challenges through secure cloud solutions from independent software vendors and consulting partners and how to easily get these third-party software solutions running on AWS. Hear from Redsson on its compliance journey, including how Redsson achieved compliance objectives with third-party software available in AWS Marketplace.
- MKT206 Wednesday, December 16, 8:45-9:15 AM PST
- MKT206 Thursday, December 17, 8:45-9:15 SST
- MKT206 Thursday, December 17, 8:45-9:15 GMT
- MKT201 Thursday, December 17, 2:45-3:15 PM PST
- MKT201 Friday, December 18, 14:45-15:15 SST
- MKT201 Friday, December 18, 14:45-15:15 GMT
- Thursday, December 10, 2:30-3:15 PM PST
- Friday, December 11, 14:30-15:15 SST
- Friday, December 11, 14:30-15:15 GMT
To find out more, visit the re:Invent virtual event page. If you miss any of these sessions, they will be available on demand after December 18.