Lumberyard @ SIGGRAPH 2016
Join Lumberyard at the Anaheim Convention Center in California for SIGGRAPH 2016; five days full of events, computer graphics, interactive techniques, demos, screenings, and hands-on sessions with various building tools!
Visit us at Booth #655, found on the Expo Hall – Hall D, during the following times:
- Tuesday July 26th – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM PDT
- Wednesday July 27th – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM PDT
- Thursday July 28th – 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM PDT
We’ll be featuring VR and HDR demos as well as interactive in-engine building experiences. Additionally, the Lumberyard team will be there to answer your questions about the event, Lumberyard, and your own game-building adventures. Amazon recruiters will be present at the booth – more than willing to answer your questions about our team, product, and company. If you can’t make it to Anaheim for SIGGRAPH 2016, we’ll be streaming a series of interviews and a demo session with Lumberyard developers on our Twitch Channel. Be sure not to miss our live streams:
- Tuesday July 26th – 2:00 PM PDT – Hao Chen and David Chiapperino will discuss graphics, VR, HDR, animation, and the current state of these technologies in the games industry.
- Wednesday July 27th – 2:00 PM PDT – Eric Schenk and Patrick Wyatt will talk about building multiplayer games, GameLift, and the various disciplines that go into game development. For those who can’t make it to the event, we’ll also be streaming the demos available on our booth.
Follow @AmazonGameDev on Twitter for updates surrounding the event. We’ll see you there!