Friday, December 1: Open Source Sessions Today at re:Invent
9:15am – 10:15am
- SRV302 – Building CI/CD Pipelines for Serverless Applications – Aria Level 3 Juniper 3
- DAT314 – Best Practices for Running PostgreSQL on AWS – Venetian Level 4 Lando 4202
- MCL406 – How Sentiment Analysis is Performed on Text Using Apache MXNet and Gluon – Aria Level 1 Bluethorn 3
10:00am – 11:00am
- CON409 – Deep Dive into Amazon EKS – Aria, Level 3, Ironwood 5
11:30am – 12:30pm
- ABD403 – Best Practices for Distributed Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics Using Amazon EMR and Open-Source Tools – Ari Level 3 Ironwood 5
- MCL402 – Building Content Recommendations Systems Using Apache MXNet and Gluon – Venetian Level 4 Delfino 4005
Overflow: Venetian, Level 4, Marcello 4403, Green
For more talks and workshops on Apache MXNet, Gluon, TensorFlow, and other machine learning tools and topics, see Your Guide to Machine Learning at re:Invent 2017.
Please check the catalog for any last-minute changes!