Wednesday, November 29: Open Source Sessions Today at re:Invent
2:30pm – 3:30pm
- ARC318 – Building .NET-based Serverless Architectures and Running .NET Core Microservices in Docker Containers on AWS – Venetian Level 2 Titian 2204
Overflow rooms: Aria, Level 3, The Quad, 4; MGM, Level 3, Premier Ballroom 309, Blue Dot; Venetian, Level 3, Lido 3003, Green
- CON308 – Mastering Kubernetes on AWS – Aria Level 1 Pinyon 2
- CON215 – NEW LAUNCH! Introducing Amazon EKS – Aria, Level 1, Pinyon 7
4:00pm – 5:00pm
- CON214 – NEW LAUNCH! Introducing AWS Fargate – Aria, Level 1, Pinyon 2
7:00pm – 8:00pm
- CON205 – Birds of a Feather: Containers and Open Source at AWS – Aria, Level 1, Pinyon 2
Open source is a core part of making cloud native possible for everyone. In this don’t-miss discussion, thought leaders from CNCF, Docker, the Kubernetes community, and AWS discuss the cloud’s direction for growth and enablement of the open source community. We also discuss how AWS is integrating open source code into our container services, and our contributions to open source projects.
For more talks and workshops on Apache MXNet, Gluon, TensorFlow, and other machine learning tools and topics, see Your Guide to Machine Learning at re:Invent 2017.
Please check the catalog for any last-minute changes!