AWS Security Blog
Reserved Seating Now Open for AWS re:Invent 2016 Sessions
Reserved seating is new to re:Invent this year and is now open! Some important things you should know about reserved seating:
- All sessions have a predetermined number of seats available and must be reserved ahead of time.
- If a session is full, you can join a waitlist.
- Waitlisted attendees will receive a seat in the order in which they were added to the waitlist and will be notified via email if and when a seat is reserved.
- Only one session can be reserved for any given time slot (in other words, you cannot double-book a time slot on your re:Invent calendar).
- Don’t be late! The minute the session begins, if you have not badged in, attendees waiting in line at the door might receive your seat.
- Waitlisting will not be supported onsite and will be turned off 7-14 days before the beginning of the conference.
You can watch a 23-minute video that explains reserved seating and how to start reserving your seats today.
Or you can log in and start reserving seats now. That login page is also available from the AWS re:Invent 2016 home page.