Wednesday, November 30: Security and Compliance Sessions Today at re:Invent
Today, the following security and compliance sessions will be presented at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas (all times local). See the re:Invent Session Catalog for complete information about every session. You can also download the AWS re:Invent 2016 Event App for the latest updates and information.
If you are not attending re:Invent 2016, keep in mind that all videos of and slide decks from these sessions will be made available next week. We will publish a post on the Security Blog next week that links to all videos and slide decks from security and compliance sessions.
- SAC303 (The Venetian): Become an AWS IAM Policy Ninja in 60 Minutes or Less
- SAC327 (The Venetian): No More Ransomware: How Europol, the Dutch Police, and AWS Are Helping Millions Deal with Cybercrime
- SAC304 (The Venetian): Predictive Security: Using Big Data to Fortify Your Defenses
- SAC310 (The Venetian): Securing Serverless Architectures, and API Filtering at Layer 7
- SAC402 (The Venetian): The AWS Hero’s Journey to Achieving Autonomous, Self-Healing Security
- SAC305 (The Venetian): How AWS Automates Internal Compliance at Massive Scale using AWS Services
- SAC319 (The Venetian): Architecting Security and Governance Across a Multi-Account Strategy