Enjoy AWS re:Invent 2021 and More at the AWS Startup Loft in San Francisco
What happens in Vegas isn’t staying in Vegas—at least not when it comes to AWS re:Invent 2021. AWS is bringing the best startup content of the event (plus the party!) to the newly reopened AWS Startup Loft on San Francisco’s Market Street.
From November 29 to Dec 1, the Loft will be home to livestreams of keynote speeches from AWS leaders. But this is more than just a watch party. Check out everything you’ll be able to enjoy at the free San Francisco event:
- Up close and personal with other founders: Get your questions answered in live breakout sessions featuring AWS Startup Solutions Architects and partners covering both technical insights and business fundamentals for startups that you can only find at the Loft.
- Your most complex questions, answered: Come prepared with your toughest tech issues, plus any questions you have about funding, leading, or scaling your business. AWS experts will be on hand to answer them at your request, providing the personalized solutions that will carry your business to the next level.
- Keynote livestreams: View high-quality livestreams from AWS leaders, including Adam Selipsky, CEO of AWS; Peter DeSantis, SVP Utility Computing and Apps; and Swami Sivasubramanian, VP Amazon Machine Learning.
- Insight from more startup leaders than ever before: The Loft is committed to creating more inclusive spaces and better opportunities for traditionally underrepresented founders. This year’s diverse group of speakers will be a dynamic reflection of the wide variety of backgrounds and experiences that make up the San Francisco startup community, providing attendees with more comprehensive and forward-thinking insight than ever before.
- The chance to unwind: Vegas won’t be hosting the only party. Relax with DJ breaks, trivia games, lunches, beer tastings, LED ping pong tables, happy hours, a dark room photo booth with a light artist, and other fun surprises (and swag!) throughout the three-day event.
- Unparalleled networking: We’re looking forward to providing the space for founders to connect in person once again during the Loft’s inaugural event. Whether it’s through competing at happy-hour trivia or chatting over lunch about a great keynote, you’ll have the chance to form the partnerships that could define your business going forward.
- Coworking resources: In case you need to get a little work done in between keynotes and ping pong, the Loft’s industry-leading coworking space will be open for business.
This is also your chance to get an exclusive sneak peek at some of the new resources in the re-imagined Loft. During the pandemic closure, AWS radically transformed the Loft from a coworking and event space to an always-on incubator—the hub you need to connect with fellow founders and accelerate your business.
The space will now house on-site resources like a state-of-the-art podcast studio and technical and business experts, plus offer hands-on programming that represents the reality of our diverse San Francisco startup community.
During re:Invent @ the Loft, all founders are invited to check out what the space has to offer, including you. We’re looking forward to welcoming entrepreneurs from any industry background and at any stage of your business, whether you’re a first-time founder in need of a network or a late-stage startup looking for custom advice on boosting your proficiency in core AWS services.
As the Loft reopens its doors, we are eager to protect the health and safety of all our guests. This event will require proof of vaccination, and attendees will be asked to wear a mask if they are not eating or drinking. Click here for more information on our health protocols.
Head over to our event and FAQ page to see the full schedule, meet speakers, and register today!