AWS Startups Blog
Launching Your Startup this November?
Are you an AWS-powered startup ready to come out of stealth mode, or an existing startup built on AWS who’s preparing to launch a major feature?
For the third consecutive year, a select few startups will have the opportunity to launch their companies at AWS re:Invent in November. Chosen companies will present to an audience consisting of AWS customers, other startups, VCs, AWS executives, and members of the press. Dr. Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon, will emcee the event. Each startup will have five minutes to present, followed by one minute of Q&A with Werner.
If you qualify and would like your startup to be considered for a spot in the third annual startup launches, please send an email to AWSStartupLaunch@amazon.com. Be sure to cover the following topics and keep your response to 500 words or less.
• Company overview: Provide your name, location, website URL (if available), core product or service, and launch details.
• Target audience: Identify the target market and audience for your product or service.
• Services from AWS: List all services from AWS that you use.
• Team background: Include brief biographies on each principal team member and overall team size.
• Exclusive Offer: Describe what exclusive offer you’ll provide to re:Invent attendees.
Please submit your entry by 5PM Pacific Time Tuesday, September 30th.
Last year’s launches featured presentations by: Koality, CardFlight, Runscope, SportXast and Nitrous.IO.
“Being part of the Startup Launches at re:Invent was a great opportunity. It was a terrific platform for launching a product to a highly-technical audience we wouldn’t have reached otherwise.” – John Sheehan, CEO Runscope
Check out the full video of last year’s launches below.
2013 AWS re:Invent Startup Launches
We look forward to seeing you at re:Invent!
AWS Startup Team