Online Tech Talk June 26: Data archiving with AWS Storage
Don’t miss our AWS Online Storage Tech Talk on June 26, where an AWS expert covers modernizing and simplifying data archiving with AWS Storage services. This Tech Talk is at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET).
AWS offers a complete set of cloud storage services for data archiving. Customers can choose Amazon S3 Glacier and S3 Glacier Deep Archive for affordable, less-time sensitive cloud storage, or Amazon S3 for faster cloud storage, depending on their retention and retrieval needs. With AWS Storage Gateway and our solution provider ecosystem, customers can build a comprehensive storage solution for active archiving or digital asset preservation. Join us to learn best practices and architectures for long term data retention.
In this 300 level webinar you will:
- Learn why AWS is the best solution for archival use cases
- Learn best practices of archiving data
- Learn AWS Storage solutions for long term data retention
Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- Archive Managers
- Storage Administrators
- IT Managers
- Cloud Storage Administrators
- Cloud Architects
- Directors of IT infrastructure
- Anyone else interested
- Tanuja Korlepra, Sr. Product Manager, AWS