Learn AWS Security Fundamentals with Free and Online Training
Information security is deeply important to our customers and partner ecosystem. AWS Security Fundamentals is a free, online course that introduces you to fundamental cloud computing and AWS security concepts, including AWS access control and management, governance, logging, and encryption methods. It also addresses security-related compliance protocols, risk management strategies, and procedures for auditing AWS security infrastructure.
We’ve updated this course to include:
- New content on AWS security services related to encryption, network security, access control and management, and reporting of user access to AWS services
- Updated information about the AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- Demos to teach you how to create encrypted root volumes, configure AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), and create and run AWS Config Rules to evaluate your AWS environment for compliance
- More robust content around AWS compliance and assurance programs, and AWS services that help enforce governance, compliance, and risk management
- A short quiz to assess your knowledge on AWS security concepts and services
This self-paced course is aimed at IT business or security professionals interested in cloud security practices and AWS, as well as IT auditors, analysts, and regulators. It is also a recommended prerequisite for our 3-day Security Operations on AWS course.
You can learn about this course and others training resources at AWS Partner Training.