AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog
The 10 Most Popular APN Blog Posts of 2015
We launched the APN Blog in late November 2014, and I’ve loved developing and growing this blog as an outlet of news and information about the APN. It’s also been quite a treat to get to work with teams across AWS and with a number of APN Partners around the globe to highlight great APN Partner stories and solutions on AWS. We’ve only just begun, and I can’t wait to share more with you throughout 2016.
As we wrap up the year, I want to share with you some of our most popular posts from 2015. In case you missed ’em, here’s a recap of 10 of our most popular posts. Happy reading! See you in 2016.
- Getting Started with Ansible and Dynamic Amazon EC2 Inventory Management
- Active Directory Single Sign-On (SSO) on AWS with Bitium
- Leveraging CircleCI and AWS CodeDeploy for Continuous Integration Workflows
- Introducing the Amazon RDS Migration Tool
- Announcing Mesosphere DCOS on AWS
- Deploy High Availability Architectures with the Help of APN Consulting Partners
- Cloud Deduplication, On-Demand: StorReduce, an APN Technology Partner
- Announcing Our Inaugural AWS Managed Service Provider Program Partners
- Getting the Most out of the Amazon S3 CLI
- Performance Testing in Continuous Delivery Using AWS CodePipeline and BlazeMeter