Two New AWS Getting Started Guides
We’ve put together a pair of new Getting Started Guides for Linux and Microsoft Windows. Both guides will show you how to use EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, and CloudWatch to host a web application.
These guides are comprehensive. You will learn how to:
- Sign up for the services
- Install the command line tools
- Find an AMI
- Launch an Instance
- Deploy your application
- Connect to the Instance using the MindTerm SSH Client or PuTTY
- Configure the Instance
- Create a custom AMI
- Create an Elastic Load Balancer
- Update a Security Group
- Configure and use Auto Scaling
- Create a CloudWatch Alarm
- Clean up
Other sections cover pricing, costs, and potential cost savings.
We also have Getting Started Guides for Web Application Hosting, Big Data, and Static Website Hosting.