December 4: AWS Marketplace sessions today at reInvent
You can also get demos and education from 11 sellers (rotating daily) in the AWS Partner Solutions Experience in the southwest corner of the Venetian expo hall.
You can follow AWS re:Invent on Twitter or the #reinvent hashtag for live updates during the event. Please double-check the AWS re:Invent event catalog to confirm the date, time, and venue for your session.
- MKT207-R – How to achieve multi-account security and compliance, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 4 – Table 1
11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- MKT211-R – Building data lakes with third-party solutions, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 2 – Table 6
- GPSTEC306 – Reinventing your technology product strategy with a SaaS delivery model, Aria, Level 3 West, Starvine 1
- GPSMKT202 – Use AWS Marketplace to reach over 230,000 customers, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 7 Green
- GPSMKT201-R – Get a consumer-based experience of software provisioning, MGM, Level 2, Cedar Ballroom 254
- MKT204 – Automate your security on AWS, MGM, Level 3, Chairman’s Ballroom 358
- MKT208-R – Build modern applications using third-party container products, Mirage, Events Center C1 – Table 9
- MKT210-R – Gain network-traffic insights with Traffic Mirroring solutions, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 2 – Table 6
- MKT213-R – How to use cost allocation tags to help manage spend for EC2 instances, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 2 – Table 4
- MKT201-R – Master your security in the cloud, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 7 Green
About the author
Heidi Miller is a Content Marketing Manager for AWS Marketplace and AWS Service Catalog. When not producing and editing blog posts, social media posts, and customer references for AWS, you can usually find her podcasting, swing dancing, biking, or attempting to entertain her Russian Blue cat.