AWS Security Blog
Register for and Attend This March 30 Webinar—Best Practices for Managing Security Operations in AWS
Update: The video and slides from the webinar are now available.
As part of the AWS Webinar Series, AWS will present Best Practices for Managing Security Operations in AWS on Wednesday, March 30. This webinar will start at 10:30 A.M. and end at 11:30 A.M. Pacific Time (UTC-7).
AWS Security Solutions Architect Henrik Johansson will share different ways you can use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to control access to your AWS services and integrate your existing authentication system with AWS IAM. You will learn how you can deploy and control your AWS infrastructure as code by using templates, including change management policies with AWS CloudFormation. In addition, you will explore different options for managing both your AWS access logs and your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) system logs using AWS CloudTrail and Amazon CloudWatch Logs. You will also learn how to implement an audit and compliance validation process using AWS Config and Amazon Inspector.
- Better understand the AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Better understand AWS account and identity management options and configuration.
- Learn the concept of infrastructure as code and change management using CloudFormation.
- Learn how to audit and log your AWS service usage.
- Learn about AWS services to add automatic compliance checks to your AWS infrastructure.
The webinar is free, but space is limited and registration is required. Register today.