AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog
Want to Learn More about the APN? Come Visit Our Team at the AWS Pop-up Loft on February 19th!
In addition to the numerous in-person resources readily available for those interested in AWS at the AWS Pop-up Loft (such as the ability to work 1:1 with a member of the AWS technical team), the Loft hosts a number of special events on a wide range of topics. Next Thursday, February 19th, we’re excited to host our very own APN event at the AWS Pop-up Loft!
Jump Start Your AWS Practice – Understand the Building Blocks of the AWS Partner Network (APN)
Whether you’re a new APN Partner looking for more of an introduction on everything the APN and AWS has to offer, or an established APN Partner who wants to learn more about utilizing specific APN and AWS Programs and resources, we welcome you to join us at the APN Pop-up Loft for an interactive afternoon with the APN team. From 2pm – 6pm, we’ll be providing you with an overview of the various programs closely tied to APN Partner success. We’ll have team members on hand from teams across AWS to answer many of your questions about working as an APN Partner, and we’ll provide you with assistance in learning how to effectively utilize the resources we make available to APN Partners.
This will be a great opportunity for you to engage in-person with AWS team members to discuss how APN and AWS Programs can be leveraged to build a thriving AWS offering and practice. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other APN Consulting and Technology Partners to hear their stories and to share best practices. At the end of the day, we encourage you to stick around for happy hour and additional Q&A.
There will be a number of APN and AWS teams at the event for you to chat with and engage. Come join us, and learn more about:
- The APN Program: Members of the APN Program team will discuss APN Partner enablement and the APN Partner journey. We’ll discuss APN Benefits and APN Programs, dive into the APN requirements, and will discuss the value of APN Competencies, along with additional topics
- The AWS Government Partner Program: Come learn about the AWS Government Partner Program, which provides high-value, government-focused marketing, technical, and business enablement tools to support APN Partners who serve the unique needs of government customers
- AWS Activate: The AWS Activate team will be on hand to tell you about the AWS Activate Program, which is designed to provide startups with the resources needed to get started on AWS
- AWS Training and Certification: Hear about the valuable training opportunities available to your firm as an APN Partner
- AWS Marketing and Sponsorship: We’ll have members of the AWS Marketing team on hand to tell you about some of the marketing resources available to APN Partners, along with information on the AWS sponsorship opportunities available in 2015
- AWS Test Drive: Learn how you can work with AWS Test Drive to automate the deployment of your enterprise workloads on AWS
- AWS Marketplace: The AWS Marketplace enables qualified APN Partners to market and sell software to AWS Customers globally. Chat with the AWS Marketplace team about becoming an AWS Marketplace seller
- Microsoft on AWS: Come chat with us about leveraging your existing Microsoft knowledge base or expertise and deploying Microsoft workloads on AWS
Additionally, we’ll have Partner Solutions Architects (SAs) joining us. Our Partner SAs work with APN Partners on a day-to-day basis, and are great resources for you to utilize as you work with the AWS platform.
We can’t wait to meet you on the 19th in San Francisco!
How to Register for the AWS Partner Event
To register for the event, please click here.
Make sure to check out the other events occuring at the AWS Pop-up Loft in the month of February, including the “Meet AWS Lambda” event occurring on February 20th, in which the AWS Lambda product team will discuss the key features of AWS Lamdba, ways you can use the service to create dynamic event-driven applications, best practices for using the service and hear your feedback on how you would like to see the service evolve.
To keep up-to-date on all of the latest from the APN Blog, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to the RSS feed.