Improve governance and business agility using AWS Management and Governance videos
Curious to find solutions for managing your business on AWS? We always look at different ways to better serve our customers. One of the ways is to offer you video-based hands-on solutions addressing the common challenges faced by enterprises in managing and governing their AWS environments. Here’s a summary of videos published in AWS Management and Governance YouTube channel. These videos are created by AWS subject matter experts aimed at helping our customers in enabling, provisioning, and operating their environments in AWS.
Automated configuration compliance and auditing
These videos help you automate, manage, verify, and audit your resources to enforce configuration compliance.
- Detect anomalies with Amazon CloudWatch
- Manage software licenses with AWS License Manager
- Enforce license rules with AWS License Manager
- Track and Manage Product Usage with AWS Service Catalog
- Automatically Terminate Resources for Products Deployed with AWS Service Catalog
- Enforce compliance with AWS Config
- Remediate non-compliance using AWS Config Rules, Amazon CloudWatch Events, and AWS Lambda Functions
- Remediate non-compliance using AWS Config Rules and a Custom SSM Document
- Managing patching for your Amazon Machine Images
- Maintain compliance with PowerShell DSC
- Maintain compliance with Ansible Playbooks
- Manage security configurations with Chef InSpec
- Upgrade an Amazon EC2 Instance running Windows Server 2008 R2
- Patching for your Amazon EC2 Instances
Monitoring and observability
These videos help you visualize, analyze, and improve the health, performance, and availability of applications.
- Collect Metrics and Logs from Amazon EC2 instances with the CloudWatch Agent
- Monitor resource changes with Amazon CloudWatch Events
- Monitor resources with CloudWatch Application Insights for .NET and SQL Server
- Analyze log data with CloudWatch Logs Insights
- Monitor AWS Resources using Amazon CloudWatch Dashboards
- Monitor performance of Amazon ECS Applications Using CloudWatch Container Insights
- Monitor Windows User Logins
- Monitor Windows Crashes
- Optimize application performance with AWS X-Ray
- Instrument applications for AWS X-Ray
Open and custom resource provisioning
These videos help you build and provision AWS resources and help your distributed teams innovate faster.
- Automate account creation Using AWS Service Catalog
- Enable data scientists to deploy Products Using AWS Service Catalog
- Enable data analysts to deploy Big Data Resources Using AWS Service Catalog
- Manage distribution of software packages with AWS Systems Manager Distributor
- Programmatically create an AWS Account with AWS Control Tower
- Provisioning users in AWS Control Tower Using AWS SSO
Governance at scale
These videos help you build, operate, and manage your resources using prescriptive guidance and AWS best practices.
- Manage licenses across multiple AWS accounts with AWS License Manager
- Run automations across multiple AWS Regions and Accounts
- View and manage quotas for AWS Services using Service Quotas
- Manage compliance across accounts with AWS CloudFormation StackSets
- Manage User Access to Resources with AWS Service Catalog
Centralized and automated operations management
These videos help you get a consolidated view of operational data for AWS and third-party resources and automate operational tasks.
- Integrate AWS Products into Your ServiceNow Portal
- Integrate AWS Products into Your Jira Service Desk Portal
- Aggregate and resolve operational issues using AWS Systems Manager OpsCenter
- Collect inventory data with Systems Manager Inventory
- Enable Self-Service Actions for Amazon WorkSpaces through ServiceNow
- Set Up Amazon WorkSpaces as a Product in Your ServiceNow Portal
- Enable AWS Firewall Manager in an AWS Control Tower Environment
- Create a curated Digital Catalog Using Private Marketplace
This list keeps growing as we include new solutions that solve our customer’s challenges. Please subscribe to our AWS Management and Governance YouTube channel to get updates on addition of new videos. Happy learning!!!
About the Author
Harshitha Putta is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect with AWS Professional Services in Seattle, WA. She is passionate about building innovative solutions using AWS services to help customers achieve their business objectives. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing board games and hiking.