Join AWS at EDUCAUSE 2017: Everything You Need to Know Before Philly
Stop by booth 1509 to learn how to get started with compute and storage solutions, bring Alexa voice technology to your campus, and build a next-generation, cloud-ready workforce with AWS Educate. Also, participate in hands-on demos, talk with our solutions architects, and interact with a 13-foot Amazon Echo!
Check out other AWS activities happening throughout the week:
- Operational Excellence in the Cloud with AWS: Join speakers from Cornell University, Harvard Business School, and the University of Notre Dame for a pre-conference seminar on how to move applications to the cloud, how to help staff develop new skills, and the financial and technical implications of cloud deployments. Tuesday, October 31, 8:00AM – 11:30AM. Separate registration and fees required. Register here.
- Looking at Cloud from Both Sides Now (AWS Partner Panel): You’ve listened to peer schools discuss their cloud migration journeys. You’ve heard challenges about DIY ventures. Now gather viewpoints from AWS Consulting Partners who help education customers migrate workloads to the cloud. Wednesday, November 1, 5:30PM – 8:30PM at the Loews Hotel Philadelphia. Food and drinks provided. Register here.
- VMware Cloud on AWS For Education Theater Presentations: Join us to learn how running VMware Cloud on AWS integrates VMware flagship compute, storage, and network virtualization products, resulting in a turnkey, hybrid-cloud IT solution for education. Wednesday, November 1, 11:00AM and 3:00PM & Thursday, November 2, 11:00AM and 2:00PM, VMware Booth, #1701.
- The Hottest Cloud-Enabled Trends to Watch in 2018: Join leaders from Instructure, Vocareum, and Triseum to hear how cloud technology is driving innovation in education. Uncover popular EdTech trends – from game-based and anytime, anywhere learning, to voice technology and cloud labs for computing. Thursday, November 2, 11:30AM – 12:30pm, EDUCAUSE Learning Theater.
- Start Up Alley: AWS is the exclusive sponsor of Start Up Alley, a group of 44 emerging EdTech companies using technology in innovative ways to address key issues in education, including access, student success, retention, and cost. Visit Start Up Alley to talk with these companies and learn more, and enjoy a banana from the Amazon Banana Stand. Wednesday and Thursday, November 1 and 2, during Exhibit Hall Hours.
- Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition: Ten Start Up Alley companies will be selected to participate in the Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition. Don’t miss this dynamic EdTech pitch competition sponsored by AWS. Thursday, November 2, 1:30PM – 3:30PM, EDUCAUSE Learning Theater.
We look forward to seeing you in Philly!