AWS Week in Review – December 28, 2015
Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
New & Notable Open Source
- awstagger is a tool for bulk adding, updating, and removing tags from AWS resources.
- Clark2015_AWS can analyze neuroimaging data in the AWS cloud.
- aws-reporting generates AWS usage reports.
- swaggy-lambda is a tool to make serverless Swagger-based REST services using API Gateway and Lambda.
- slackmessenger is a demo app for Docker, Codeship, and AWS.
- apex is a minimal Lambda function manager with Go support.
- fullstop performs audit reporting across multiple AWS accounts.
- aws-autotranscode uses Lambda to automatically transcode incoming media using an S3 bucket.
- s3-uploader is a simple file uploader for S3, written in Go.
- aws-api-gateway-for-cloudformation is a set of custom resources that enables API Gateway support for CloudFormation.
New Customer Success Stories
- Azim Premji Foundation.
New YouTube Videos
- Introduction to Amazon Route 53.
- Introduction to Amazon Kinesis Firehose.
- Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB.