Your Amazon Chime Guide to re:Invent 2018
It’s our favorite time of year at AWS! It’s the excitement of knowing that after the holiday dining is done, we fly to Las Vegas to meet with you! re:Invent provides us a great opportunity to hear from you and share with you what we’re working on.
Amazon Chime is one of the newer services that you can learn about this year at re:Invent. Amazon Chime lets you meet, chat, and collaborate in a secured AWS environment. You can work seamlessly across your devices to stay connected and meet on the go. Also, you pay only for the features that you use and can switch between free and paid offerings as needed. Most businesses, likely including yours too, already have investments in collaboration tools. So join us to learn how Amazon Chime can help you take advantage of the cloud to create an efficient, collaborative experience, and lower your costs.
Here are 5 ways you can learn more about Amazon Chime and meet the team at re:Invent.
1. Attend a breakout session! Breakout sessions follow the traditional, 60 minute, lecture-style content format. We have a breakout session titled – BAP202: Spending Less is the New Black with Amazon Chime Pay-per-use Pricing. This session is on Monday, November 26, 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM. Reserved seating is now open for this session, so sign up today!
2. Come get hands-on time with Amazon Chime at a builder session. Builders Sessions are back at re:Invent this year by popular demand. Builders Sessions are 60-minute small group sessions with up to five customers and one AWS expert, who is there to answer questions and provide guidance. For Amazon Chime, Builders Sessions are at the Aria and are as follows:
- BAP310-R – Build Amazon Chime into Your Team’s Workflow with Amazon Chime Administrator & Client APIs. Monday, November 26, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Aria West, Level 3, Starvine 10, Table 9
- BAP310-R1 – Build Amazon Chime into Your Team’s Workflow with Amazon Chime Administrator & Client APIs. Thursday, November 29, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Aria West, Level 3, Starvine 10, Table 6.
- BAP310-R2 – Build Amazon Chime into Your Team’s Workflow with Amazon Chime Administrator & Client APIs. Thursday, November 29, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Aria West, Level 3, Starvine 3, Table 8.
3. If you need a more in-depth or customized session, we’re happy to host an executive briefing or private meeting. To schedule a private session, contact Sam Chon, Amazon Chime business development manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Get a prize for downloading Amazon Chime. You can start a trial and use Amazon Chime pro features without charge for 30 days. You can use the full features for chat, instant messaging, one-to-one audio-video sessions, and to attend meetings. All you do is download Amazon Chime, and show it to anyone at the swag counter. You get a free prize instantly.
We hope that you’re as excited for re:Invent as we are. We can’t wait to meet all of you!
The Amazon Chime Team