Introducing APN TV: Learn How the AWS Partner Network Can Help You Grow and Scale on AWS
We are excited to introduce AWS Partner Network TV, or APN TV for short, to help Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers sharpen their cloud skills and strengthen their AWS-based offerings.
As an AWS customer, you can trust that our innovative AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners are focused on helping you grow and scale your business using AWS.
Whether you’re looking for consulting services or strategic technology solutions, you’ll discover APN TV videos that showcase how AWS customers in similar situations have teamed up with APN Partners to drive better business and bigger results.
APN TV has sessions and keynotes from our biggest AWS events, including AWS re:Invent, AWS re:Inforce, and the AWS Global Summits. Partner spotlights on APN TV provide a high-level overview of APN Partner offerings, while demos and webinars dive deep on topics such as migration, containers, security, machine learning, and more.
Find an APN TV Series for You
APN TV also features a number of informative series, with more set to launch in 2020.
- This Is My Architecture highlights how AWS customers and APN Partners are building cutting-edge cloud architectures that solve real-world problems.
- AWS Partner Webinars feature on-demand demos, customer use cases, and real-time Q&A sessions with AWS experts.
- Partner Success Stories showcase how APN Partners are providing value-added services and solutions to end customers on AWS.
- AWS Competency Partners have the expertise to transform your business and help you succeed at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
- EkoSystem Day is a live, in-person event where APN Partners demonstrate how their integration with Amazon EKS addresses customer scenarios spanning DevOps, security, storage, management, and monitoring.
With new videos releasing every day on APN TV, you’ll always have something new to learn!
Here are some of our featured videos currently airing on APN TV.
Footasylum implemented an AWS-based solution from Peak, an AWS Machine Learning and Retail Competency Partner, that targets customers and generates product suggestions using AI. With more personalized marketing, Footasylum achieved an 8,400 percent return on ad spend (ROAS), and boosted revenue via email by 28 percent.
Cloudar is an APN Premier Partner that designs, builds, and operates highly available and scalable cloud infrastructure on AWS. See how Cloudar helped Mazda provide a highly available and scalable environment on AWS.
CurrencyFair is an online peer-to-peer currency exchange marketplace providing international money transfers. Learn how APN Premier Partner Version 1 migrated CurrencyFair’s Oracle workloads to AWS and delivered a platform that’s faster, more secure, reliable, and robust.
Learn how Legendary Entertainment’s VP of Security, Dan Meacham, leverages AWS and McAfee’s MVISION Cloud to securely accelerate business while providing their global production teams with unparalleled access to data.
Watch an overview of APN Premier Partner Velocity‘s most recent S/4HANA implementation at Performance Friction Brakes. Learn about the challenges they faced, and the ultimate decision to move the customer to S/4HANA.
Interested in Joining APN TV?
Contact your APN representative to learn the eligibility requirements and get started today!