AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community is Now Open
We have launched the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) to meet the needs of our IC customers.
The AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC makes it easy to discover, purchase, and deploy software packages and applications from vendors with a strong presence in the IC in a cloud that is not connected to the public Internet.
Based on the feedback from our customers in this community, we are pleased to be able to offer a selection of Third Party Products at launch in Big Data and Analytics, Cloud Transition Support, DevOps, Geospatial and Information Assurance, and Security Services to help them further their mission.
While this marketplace is designed for the U.S. IC, other federal agencies can use the same products through the AWS Marketplace. AWS marketplaces bring value to government organizations through:
- Selection – Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) or Authorized Resellers can list within government constraints, allowing our government customers to find, purchase, and deploy software using hourly utility computing or annual subscription offerings (see below for steps to get products in the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC).
- Fast procurement – Buy only what is needed with pay-as-you-go pricing.
- Easy deployment – Customers can launch products using the AWS One-Click deployment feature within the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) console, and easily test and evaluate software.
If you are a vendor interested in listing in the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC, or are a customer that cannot find a specific product, we would love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We are always looking to add new selections.
As an ISV or Authorized Reseller, these are the requirements for selling on the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community:
- Get your company and products listed in the AWS Marketplace.
- Submit a U.S. Intelligence Foreign Ownership Control and Influence (FOCI) packet, and agree to the terms and conditions applicable to the AWS Marketplace for U.S. IC.
- Ensure your products will work in the Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) space; this means that your products do not make any calls to the public internet and do not attempt to access any external resources.
For assistance in this process, email us (email@example.com). We’ll help with the paperwork and help you get going as quickly as possible. To learn more about this process, read the AWS Partner Network Blog.
Learn more about why we are excited about the new AWS Marketplace for the Intelligence Community in Jeff Barr’s blog post here.