AI Tech Talk: Introducing Amazon Lex – A Service for Building Voice or Text Chatbots
Amazon Lex is a service for building conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text. Lex provides the advanced deep learning functionalities of automatic speech recognition (ASR) for converting speech to text, and natural language understanding (NLU) to recognize the intent of the text, to enable you to build applications with highly engaging user experiences and lifelike conversational interactions.
- Learn about the capabilities and features of Amazon Lex
- Learn about the benefits of Amazon Lex
- Learn about the different use cases
- Learn how to get started using Amazon Lex
- Learn how to build a bot!
Who Should Attend: Developers who want to build chatbots
Monday, March 6, 2017 9:00 AM PST – 10:00 AM PST