Announcing the winners of the 2021 AWS Global Public Sector Partner Awards
I want to personally thank all our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Sector Partners who are essential in driving innovation, accelerating digital transformation, and delivering results for our AWS customers. We recognize the importance of our partners in helping our public sector customers achieve their mission, and I am honored to announce the winners of the 2021 AWS Global Public Sector Partners Awards.
The winners were selected based on their skills and ability to deliver valuable customer solutions, demonstration of Amazon Leadership Principles, engagement and success with the AWS Partner Network (APN), and their customer obsession and contribution to our customers’ success.
- CrowdStrike won for providing their customers with comprehensive endpoint and workload protection and visibility by using machine learning (ML), behavioral analytics, and proactive threat hunting to stop all attack types, while making sure they can meet the most stringent compliance requirements.
- IronNet won for their Collective Defense platform, the first cybersecurity solution that detects unknown threats and shares actionable intelligence at machine speed among a community of organizations. IronDefense, IronNet’s network detection and response solution, and IronDome, IronNet’s threat intelligence sharing solution, deliver radar-like visibility into the threat landscape, and provide customers with advanced warning of potential incoming attacks.
- Collibra won for their data-led migration solution called Data Intelligence Platform. It provides customers with a data catalog to address highly distributed, fractured data environments that allow customers to find meaning in their data and improve the quality of business decisions once it’s migrated to the AWS Cloud. Business users can leverage Collibra’s platform and AWS services to collaborate and create an enhanced data-driven organization and realize significant savings.
- Databricks won for helping customers move on-premise legacy data sets and modernize on AWS, to leverage analytics and ML models, streamline processing and improved customers’ query speed substantially.
Best data-led migration (Consulting Partner): Datacom
- Datacom won for their data-led migration solution that enables customers to get the most from their data migrated to the cloud through their scalable and flexible modern data and analytics platform. The platform can store, analyze, interpret, and act upon all types of data to leverage advanced services, including real-time, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine data.
Best energy solution: Pariveda Solutions Inc.
- Pariveda Solutions Inc. won for their one-stop-shop solution for innovating the document review process to facilitate collaboration, reduce toil, and surface critical information during major capital projects, including construction and operation of a future natural gas liquefaction plant and related facilities.
Best financial services solution: Escala 24×7
- Escala 24×7 won for their modern financial tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) to automate the lifecycle and delivery of applications. The versatile and dynamic solution helps customers address the fast and changing pace of the financial world.
Best global expansion: Accenture
- Accenture won for co-developing the Intelligent Public Safety Platform (IPSP) out of the Dock, Accenture’s research and development (R&D) and global innovation center in Dublin. They worked with the Seattle Police Department to create the platform that Accenture turned into a global public safety solution.
Best migration solution: Deloitte
- Deloitte won for their use of an application modernization transformation solution powered by innoWake™ to transform COBOL-based mainframe application to Java or .NET-based systems in a fully automated fashion. This solution modernizes their customers’ applications in a fast, low-risk, and cost-effective way.
Best partner transformation: Effectual
- Effectual won for their digital transformation using the Partner Transformation Program (PTP) to further align their procurement, professional, and managed services offerings with AWS public sector initiatives. Strengthening their public sector modernization services, the process provided valuable insights around strategic considerations, service strategy, and galvanized Effectual’s relationship with AWS.
- Four Points assembled a team that put together a solution for a customer that included technical delivery from Enquizit, an 8(a) Small AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with an AWS Government Competency, as well as advising and technical direction from AWS Professional Services. Four Points and Enquizit collaborated to enhance the customer’s existing methods of capturing and processing data for statistical modeling by implementing a data lake and artificial intelligence (AI) and ML technology.
Best startup delivering innovation: EduTech de Centro America
- EduTech de Centro América won for their work of designing, developing, and implementing a student registration and early warning system, allowing the transmission of data alerts that help customers react early to risks that may affect their students’ educational achievements.
Best telco solution: Amdocs
- Amdocs won for their next generation cloud-native business support system/operations support system (BSS/OSS) that offers communications service providers a safe and rapid path to the cloud, and the ability to move from legacy systems to a leading microservices-based suite. With the Amdocs Customer Experience System (CES) portfolio, communications service providers (CSPs) can improve total cost of ownership (TCO), shorten time-to-value, deliver a state-of-the-art customer experience, introduce new business models, and monetize content and innovative digital, 5G, and IoT offerings.
Best Think Big for Small Business partner: DLZP Group
- DLZP Group won for their excellence as a small diverse business who leverages the Think Big for Small Business program. DLZP Group is a small woman- and minority-owned business with limited staff and resources. However, after becoming a Think Big for Small Business Partner, they were able to achieve the Advanced Consulting Partner tier and use all of the benefits provided and further their success in the public sector.
Best COVID-19 solution: Palantir
- Palantir won best COVID-19 solution with their Foundry platform that accelerates and strengthens the ability of organizations across healthcare systems to combat the COVID-19 outbreak, from tracing the spread of the virus to accelerating production of critical medical supplies. The Palantir Foundry platform provides customers a secure platform to integrate, harmonize, and analyze COVID-19 data.
Most customer obsessed mission-based win – education: CloudHesive
- CloudHesive won for their highly available virtual learning platform, based on Moodle, to support thousands of students. The project took less than three weeks to implement— significantly less time than the two to three months expected—providing a fully functional platform integrated with legacy applications.
Most customer obsessed mission-based win – federal: GDIT
- General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE:GD), won for its work providing innovative and secure mission-focused cloud solutions on AWS to its government customers. GDIT implemented a cloud-based development, security, operations (DevSecOps) solution and a secure virtual desktop solution hosted on AWS, reducing a federal agency’s software deployment process from months to days, as well as supporting the agency through the challenging COVID-19 pandemic.
Most customer obsessed mission-based win – healthcare: Nubiral
- Nubiral won for providing the cloud infrastructure, maintenance, and support necessary for an efficient and seamless delivery of Entelai Pic, a smart diagnostics solution and support tool for the detection of suspected cases of COVID-19 that runs on AWS. Entelai adapted its AI algorithms for chest radiography to detect suspected cases of COVID-19 versus other pneumonia and healthy patients.
Most customer obsessed mission-based win – space: Orbital Insight
- Orbital Insight won for their mission-based work in space that leverages the AWS platform that provides AI and computer vision to show what is happening on and to our planet.
Most customer obsessed mission-based win – state and local government: Cognizant
- Cognizant won for their digital tolling solution that modernized their customer’s tolling system through a cloud-based contact center using omnichannel communications and Serverless architected Back office platform providing enhanced account, vehicle, payment, and dispute management.
- Presidio won for their Virtual Classroom Platform with a custom-built classroom experience and a wide array of interactions beneficial to the learning process, such as video conferencing, an interactive whiteboard, and integration into their customers’ core learning management system (LMS).
- Think|Stack won for their robust cloud center of excellence (CCOE) that accelerates their credit union growth and drives digital transformation for their nonprofit customers by migrating their workloads to AWS Cloud.
Most innovative AI and ML solution: Kablamo
- Kablamo won for their fully scalable, future-proof, and cost effective cloud platform for performing bushfire risk assessments. The platform uses serverless processes and automated data pipelines with enhanced AWS ML capabilities to enable almost limitless scaling.
Most valuable Amazon Connect deployment: PA Consulting
- PA Consulting won for their automated call service using Amazon Connect, which helped tens of thousands of people get through isolation safely while shielding at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Congratulations to our winning AWS Public Sector Partners! Please join us for the virtual launch of the 2021 AWS Global Public Sector Partners Awards live on June 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET, or on demand following the live airing. This special event is hosted by SiliconANGLE Media’s theCUBE and features interviews from our award winners and their customers.
Subscribe to the AWS Public Sector Blog newsletter to get the latest in AWS tools, solutions, and innovations from the public sector delivered to your inbox, or contact us.