Introducing the AWS Industrial Software Competency Program
By Renata Melnyk, Sr. Partner Program Manager at AWS
By Josef Waltl, Industry Software Segment Lead at AWS
Industrial companies in process and discrete manufacturing leverage highly-specialized software solutions to increase product innovation while decreasing production and operational costs in their value chain.
These partners provide solutions targeting one or more of the primary steps in discrete manufacturing or process industries: Product Design, Production Design, and Production/Operations. They follow Amazon Web Services (AWS) best practices for building the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient cloud infrastructure for industry applications.
Following up on the success of our technology partners in this space, we are excited to welcome APN Premier and Advanced Consulting Partners to the AWS Industrial Software Competency program.
Explore AWS Industrial Software Competency Partner Solutions
The AWS Competency Program helps customers identify and choose the world’s top APN Partners that have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas.
To receive the AWS Competency designation, APN Partners must undergo a rigorous technical validation related to industry-specific technology. This validation gives customers complete confidence in choosing APN Partner solutions from the tens of thousands in the AWS Partner Network.
AWS customers can now explore APN Partner solutions in the following areas:
- Product Design: Applications and services used in the design phase, including Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), and civil engineering.
- Production Design: Applications for factory layout and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Product Data Management (PDM).
- Production/Operations: Discrete and process industry applications like Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Plant Information Management System (PIMS), supply chain logistics, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), analytic applications for industrial use, and manufacturing specific Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
NEW! AWS Industrial Software Competency Consulting Partners
Congratulations to the APN Consulting Partners that have achieved the AWS Industrial Software Competency:
- Innovations ON GmbH
- Siemens IoT Services / Evosoft GmbH
- Storm Reply
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
AWS Industrial Software Competency Technology Partners
These APN Technology Partners have achieved the AWS Industrial Software Competency designation:
- Brains Technology
- Decisyon Digital Factory
- Shin Software
- Siemens Mindsphere
- Tulip Interfaces
APN Partner Videos
- Tulip’s Manufacturing App Platform
- Rescale’s ScaleX Platform
- Siemens PLM Software’s Teamcenter & MindSphere
- Actyx Ada Platform
- Relayr’s IoT Middleware Solution
How to Join the AWS Industrial Software Competency Program
The AWS Competency Program recognizes APN Partners who demonstrate technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. APN Partners with experience in Industrial Software can learn more about becoming an AWS Competency Partner here.
The AWS Competency Partner Validation Checklist is for APN Partners applying for an AWS Competency. The checklist provides the criteria necessary to achieve the AWS Competency designation. APN Partners undergo a validation of their capabilities upon applying for the specific AWS Competency.