New AWS Ambassadors from Q2 2023 and Latest Activities
By Matthijs ten Seldam, Global Program Manager – AWS Ambassador Program
By Daniel Bugarin, Program Manager – AWS
AWS Ambassadors are prominent leaders who are passionate about sharing their Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical expertise. They author blogs and whitepapers, create and deliver public presentations, contribute to open-source projects, and drive their organization’s AWS proficiency.
AWS Ambassadors evangelize AWS via social media and facilitate peer-to-peer learning by presenting at conferences, leading workshops, and hosting user group events. As a result of their membership in the AWS Ambassador program, AWS Partner team members gain advanced knowledge and sharpen their technical delivery best practices.
What Have Our AWS Ambassadors Been Up To?
Local AWS communities are a vital resource for cloud professionals around the world, and many of these are hosted by AWS Ambassadors. Members of local communities look to their leaders to provide guidance and mentorship on how to build AWS skills, solve technical problems, and grow their careers.
Here are several examples of the technical expertise shared by AWS Ambassadors across the world.
- Ian McKay (Kablamo) – Exploring Amazon VPC Lattice (and supporting GitHub repository)
- Jem Richards (RedBear IT) – Top 5 most common security mistakes in AWS environments
- Rahul Grover (Slalom) – Deep dive into confidential computing
- Stefan Evans (CyberCX) – AWS Local Zone in Auckland
- Chathra Serasinghe (Versent) – Seamlessly integrate GitHub with AWS using OpenID Connect for GitHub Actions
- Kieran Yio (Sourced Group) – Capturing container packets from Amazon EKS worker nodes using tcpdump
- Varun Kumar Manik (Deloitte) – Integration of security into the DevOps process
- Nguyen Tien Hai (Megazone Cloud) – Unified software development on AWS
- Gokul Bala (Crayon) – The AWS Mobilize Phase – MAP migrations
- Jimmy Dahlqvist (Sigma Technology) – Event-driven and serverless in a world of IoT
- Maurice Borgmeier (tecRacer) – Advanced credential rotation for IAM users with a grace period
- Mark Ross (Atos) – Set of Jupyter notebooks to analyze the performance of a DeepRacer model
- Natarajan Mariyappan (TCS) – Unleashing the power of Aurora Serverless V2: Architecture and setup guide
- Akesh Patil (Blazeclan) – Accelerate and automate AWS IAM Identity Center operations
- Sanchit Jain (Quantiphi) – Seamless data sharing using Amazon Redshift
- Bharathvanajn G (PwC) – Amazon EKS cluster setup and Spring Boot Rest API deployment
- Shuhei Honma (iret) – How to leverage Amazon Timestream for IoT
- Yukiko Kumagai (BTC) – General session at AWS Dev Day 2023
- Masanori Yamaguchi (ForgeVision) – Implement error handling for AWS Step Functions
- Yasuaki Okumura (NTT DATA) – New security best practices you can check with AWS Security Hub
- Jihun Lim (GS Neotek) – SRD protocol: A technique for understanding ENA Express
- Jihun Lim (GS Neotek) – Helm chart repository in AWS
- Gary Guo (ECCOM) – Position of traditional operations in container technology architecture
- Claudio Acquaviva (Kong) – Kong Konnect protecting an Amazon MSK cluster
- Alejandro Velez (Sophos Solutions) – DevSecOps with AWS
- Erik Peterson (CloudZero) – Podcast: Optimizing AWS cost
- Todd Bernson (Blue Sentry Cloud) – Real-time Twitter stream processing with Kinesis, Docker, and DynamoDB
- Ruslan Kusov (SoftServe) – Cost optimization accelerator
- Narendra V Joshi (Infosys) – Data analytics using Amazon Redshift
Welcome to Our Latest AWS Ambassadors
We are excited to introduce our newest AWS Ambassadors from Q2 2023!
- Alex Kearns (Ubertas Consulting)
- Arita Nag (Playground Tech)
- Daniel Linhart (Auvaria)
- Fabian Brakowski (tecRacer)
- Irene Aguilar (NTT DATA EMEAL)
- Natarajan Mariappan (TCS)
- Niklas Westerstråhle (Knowit)
- Patrick Schaumburg (tecRacer)
- Radhakrishna Banavalikar (TCS)
- Roman Tsypuk (Capgemini)
- Anand Gupta (Capgemini)
- Bharthvajan G (PwC)
- Govind Kumar (Axcess.io)
- Sanket Jain (Flentas Technologies)
- Bhupali Tambekar (Comprinno)
- Atsushi Umakatsu (Nomura Research Institute)
- Aya Shimada (NHN Techorus)
- Hiroaki Aga (Megazone Cloud)
- Kazuaki Morita (Fujisoft)
- Kohei Otani (ForgeVision)
- Mayumi Yamazaki (IBM)
- Ryota Yamamoto (Classmethod)
- Shiho Nagahama (BTC)
- Shogo Usuki (Kyndryl)
- Shoheo Yamasaki (Serverworks)
- Takashi Kouzu (Skyarch Networks)
- Yasuaki Okumura (NTT DATA)
- Yoshihiro Hotta (NEC)
- Yuki Tsumita (Accenture)
- Yusuke Shimizu (NRI Netcom)
- Issei Hamada (Sony Biz Networks)
Learn More About AWS Ambassadors
To learn more about the program and see the current AWS Ambassadors, visit our AWS Ambassador Program page.
If you are an employee of an AWS Services Partner at the Advanced or Premier tier or an AWS Software Partner, hold multiple active AWS Certifications, are recognized as a thought leader in your organization, and contribute to the AWS community through public presentations, you may be a great fit for the program. See if you qualify for the AWS Ambassador Program.
If you’re an AWS customer and want to contact an AWS Ambassador, we have listed each AWS Ambassador’s contact information so you can connect with them directly through their employer. Just click the ‘Contact Partner’ button to get started!