The Most Viewed APN Blog Posts in 2020
From SaaS solutions to partner programs launched at re:Invent, here’s a look at the most popular APN Blog posts in 2020.
Our goal with this blog is to share timely and relevant news, technical solutions, partner success stories, and more from Amazon Web Services and the AWS Partner Network (APN) specifically.
The APN is the global partner program for AWS and helps tens of thousands of organizations across the world build, market, and sell their AWS-based offerings.
For customers, the AWS Partner Network helps you identify companies with deep expertise on AWS that can deliver on core business objectives. AWS Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of the cloud journey.
Top 10 Net-New Posts of the Year
These posts were the most viewed APN Blog posts that we published during 2020:
- The APN’s Top Engineers in Japan (APN Japan Blog)
- Using GitLab CI/CD Pipeline to Deploy AWS SAM Applications (guest post by GitLab)
- Using AWS and CloudShell to Enable Remote Technical Teams (guest post by Quali)
- Announcing the APN’s Regional 2020 Partners of the Year
- Using Terraform to Manage AWS Programmable Infrastructures (guest post by Cloudsoft)
- In-Depth Strategies for Building a Scalable, Multi-Tenant SaaS Solution with Amazon Redshift
- Architecting Successful SaaS: Understanding Cloud-Based Software-as-a-Service Models
- Coming Soon: The AWS Mainframe Migration Competency
- Building Secure and Private Data Flows Between AWS and Salesforce Using Amazon AppFlow
- New AWS ISV Partner Path Helps Expedite Your Engagement with AWS
Top 10 All-Time Posts
These posts that we have published since the blog’s inception were the most viewed on the APN Blog in 2020:
- The 5 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Now You Can Take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam at Your Home or Office 24/7
- Terraform: Beyond the Basics with AWS
- Connecting AWS and Salesforce Enables Enterprises to Do More with Customer Data
- AWS Lambda Custom Runtime for PHP: A Practical Example
- Making Application Failover Seamless by Failing Over Your Private Virtual IP Across Availability Zones
- Make the Most of Your AWS Partner Network (APN) Benefits
- Getting Started with Ansible and Dynamic Amazon EC2 Inventory Management
- How to Get AWS Certified: Tips from a DevOps Engineer
- Amazon VPC for On-Premises Network Engineers – Parts 1 & 2
Thank you for reading, and Happy New Year!