The Most Viewed APN Blog Posts in 2019
Take a look at the most popular APN Blog posts in 2019.
Our goal with this blog is to share timely and relevant news, technical solutions, partner success stories, and more from Amazon Web Services and the AWS Partner Network (APN) specifically.
The APN is the global partner program for AWS and helps tens of thousands of organizations across the world build, market, and sell their AWS-based offerings.
For AWS customers, the APN helps you identify companies with deep expertise on AWS that can deliver on core business objectives. APN Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of the Cloud Adoption Journey.
Top 10 Net-New Posts of the Year
The following 10 posts were the most viewed APN Blog posts that we published during 2019:
- Now You Can Take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam at Your Home or Office 24/7
- APN Tier Changes: What’s New and What’s Changing for 2019
- Automating Your AWS Landing Zone Deployment to Speed Up Large-Scale Migrations
- How to Get AWS Certified: Tips from a DevOps Engineer
- Make the Most of Your AWS Partner Network (APN) Benefits
- Making Application Failover Seamless by Failing Over Your Private Virtual IP Across Availability Zones
- Exploring Knowledge Graphs on Amazon Neptune Using Metaphactory
- Using ‘athena-express’ to Simplify SQL Queries on Amazon Athena
- Introducing the AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency
- Building a Data Lake Foundation for Salesforce in AWS
Top 10 All-Time Posts
These 10 posts that we have published since the blog’s inception in November 2014 were the most viewed on the APN Blog in 2019:
- The 5 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Terraform: Beyond the Basics with AWS
- Connecting AWS and Salesforce Enables Enterprises to Do More with Customer Data
- AWS Lambda Custom Runtime for PHP: A Practical Example
- Getting Started with Ansible and Dynamic Amazon EC2 Inventory Management
- Amazon VPC for On-Premises Network Engineers – Parts 1 & 2
- Automated Refactoring of a U.S. Department of Defense Mainframe to AWS
- Migrating a Mainframe to AWS in 5 Steps with Astadia
- Getting the Most Out of the Amazon S3 CLI
- Performance Testing in Continuous Delivery Using AWS CodePipeline and BlazeMeter
Thank you for reading, and Happy New Year!
Learn More About the AWS Partner Network (APN)
APN Partners receive business, technical, sales, and marketing resources to help you grow your business and better support your customers.
Find an APN Partner to Team Up With
APN Partners are focused on your success, helping customers take full advantage of the business benefits AWS has to offer. With their deep expertise on AWS, APN Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company.